1. PCB layout, debugging, abnormal problem analysis and solution
2. Product hardware schematic design, develop specific project implementation plan, and be able to independently complete the implementation of the plan;
3. Responsible for the corresponding hardware testing and verification;
4. Engaged in hardware technology research, design, development, debugging, integration, maintenance and management.
5. Assist to analyze and solve the batch defects of mass production products in the production process; assist to solve customer complaints.
1. College degree or above, major in electronics, automation, etc;
2. More than five years of hardware development experience in consumer or measurement electronic products, rich experience in circuit design, able to build a circuit architecture that meets the design requirements according to the functional requirements, and circuit design experience in measurement electronic products is preferred;
3. Familiar with the production process, process control and electronic component properties;
4. Proficient in common schematic design software and PCB layout software (OrCAD, Power PCB, PROTEL);
5. Familiar with electronic circuit, strong ability of circuit analysis, understand consumer electronic products;
6. Have strong ability to work under pressure, strong sense of responsibility, good research spirit and sense of teamwork;
7. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills